The Best Place to Buy Portable Oxygen Concentrators in Kentucky
Liberty Medical is committed to helping you maintain your on-the-go lifestyle. Throughout our 28 years of experience in the oxygen industry, our veteran and family-owned business has made it easier than ever before for clients to travel with a portable oxygen concentrator (POC). We strive to keep your passion for travel and adventure alive by providing you with the most dependable, high quality products and services to give you 100% peace of mind on your trip.
Traveling to The Bluegrass State? Kentucky is known for much more than their bourbon and iconic fried chicken! Head to Mammoth Cave to explore parts of the longest cave system in the world. Visit the National Corvette Museum if you’ve got a hankering to see lots of “America’s Sports Car”. Check out the Bluegrass Tavern to sip on any of the bar’s 450 types of Kentucky-made bourbon. Or take a walk across the popular Big Four Bridge for a nice evening stroll.
Kentucky is praised for its spectacular scenic views and its very own Kentucky Derby. Everywhere you look there’s something new to behold. There’s never been a better time to experience everything this beautiful state has to offer. Make sure you come prepared with any of our travel-friendly oxygen concentrators, so the breathtaking sights don’t literally take your breath away!
You can purchase your POC from anywhere in Kentucky! We ship to all parts of Kentucky, including Louisville, Bowling Green, Lexington, Owensboro, Covington, Richmond, Hopkinsville, Florence, Georgetown, Elizabethtown, Edgewood, Cold Spring, Union, Fort Wright, Independence, Fort Mitchell, Alexandria, Fort Thomas, Douglass Hills, and Jeffersontown.
Why Clients Trust Liberty Medical
- Our certified technicians are on call 24/7, every day to ensure your POC is always functioning at its best.
- Liberty Medical’s inventory is always stocked. Unlike many other providers in the market, we do not simply sell you an oxygen concentrator or give you one for rental, no! We focus on the individual and seek to first understand your situation in depth so that we can provide a product that perfectly fits your needs.
- Our prices are highly competitive. We pride ourselves in having our oxygen concentrators at very affordable prices whether you’re buying or renting.
- To cater to everyone, we offer both sales and rentals of home and portable oxygen concentrators as well as provide international rentals. We offer a variety of options for your specific needs, including sales, rentals, repairs, and refurbished machines.
- Check out our many different financing methods and sign up for the cannula club membership, so you can have new cannulas shipped directly to your door every month.
- Choose from a variety of shipping options, including express and overnight shipping for when you need oxygen ASAP.
- We service hospitals, pediatrics, the Department of Veteran Affairs, senior living, foundations, charities, and many more!
- We will request your prescription and any necessary airline forms. You won’t have to lift a finger as you focus on enjoying your trip!
- Your POC is delivered two days before you leave at no additional cost. This will give you enough time to learn about the machine and ask us any questions you may have.
- When you return from your trip, all you need to do is ship the unit back with the pre-paid label provided. If you end up absolutely loving your POC, you can choose to purchase it.
Some of the FAA approved portable oxygen concentrators in our inventory include; Airsep Focus, Inogen One G4, Inogen One G3, Inogen One G2, Respironics Simply Go, Respironics Simply Go Mini, SeQual Eclipse 5 and O2 Concepts Oxlife Independence. If you have done some research on your own about POCs, then you know that we are providing the very best on the market.
Contact us for all your portable oxygen concentrator and home oxygen concentrator needs. Our technical support team is available 24/7 to help you in any way they can! Call us today at 1-800-375-6060. www.traveloxygen.com