Skip to content
Mini Cart 0

Your cart is empty.

Working with the Department of Veteran Affairs

Working with the Department of Veteran Affairs

Liberty has been working with the Department of Veteran Affairs since 2008 to provide Veterans with portable oxygen concentrators and home oxygen concentrators. We are family and veteran owned and have been in business since 1990.

Veterans who are looking to travel can call the VA to request a portable or home concentrator to take with them on their trip. From there, we will call and get all the information about you and your trip and match you with a portable or home concentrator that best suits your needs.

We understand that traveling while on oxygen may seem intimidating and overwhelming, so we want to show you that traveling with oxygen can be simple. We will ship a concentrator right to your door, and then you can be on your way.

Liberty has been serving a veteran named Mr. Richard who has been traveling the world with one of our Inogen One G3’s for many years now. He has been to Budapest, Puerto Vallarta, Amsterdam, China, and Paris just to name a few, and all while on oxygen. Mr. Richard says that being on oxygen hasn’t stopped him from enjoying his life and going wherever his heart desires. He doesn’t let being on oxygen hinder his experiences and neither should any oxygen user.

We are here to help answer any questions you have about traveling with an oxygen concentrator, so please call anytime at 800-375-6060.
P.S. – don’t forget to mention that you’re a veteran (we offer discounts to those who have served).

For more information about the VA go to:

Dept of Veteran Affairs
Dutch Wind Mills
Mexico City


  1. Anonymous on January 27, 2018 at 2:21 pm

    Luv the article!

  2. Anonymous on March 14, 2018 at 8:54 pm

    I have reached out to my VA and they arent so keen on the portable. I ahve to go through my provider that is national that they are contracted with///im gonna give u guys a call direct

Leave a Comment